BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

My BMW 2016 display low coolant level. The manual says it…

Customer Question
My BMW 2016 display low...
My BMW 2016 display low coolant level. The manual says it needs special kind of fluid. But does not specify what kind. What is the right coolant? Thank you
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: BMW
9/22/2017
BMW Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by

BMW Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago

What model BMW do you have?

BMW Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago

Sorry about the wait. This vehicle calls for a special coolant with corrosion inhibitor.Part number for the coolant is 83 51 2 355 290

BMW Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago

Do you have any other questions?

BMW Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago

Please read this:

Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.

1. I am an independent auto mechanic and do not work at or for Just Answer.

2. When you're pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me .

3. I only get credit for my work from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer