BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

My bmw willl start off fine and then all of a sudden the…

Customer Question
My bmw willl start...

My bmw willl start off fine and then all of a sudden the passenger side drops down for a couple of minutes and the motor idles down and then it will go back up why is thishappening does bmw 745li have some kind of air shocks that may be leaking

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?

I dont know how old the hoses are. the driving conditions are good no rough roads

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 745li?

2002

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 745li yourself? What have you tried so far?

I was going to try to fix it myself but i dont know what is wrong. nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: BMW
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
9/22/2017
BMW Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 12 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You