BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

The bmw cannot start, when i put on the key it only shows…

Customer Question
The bmw cannot start...

The bmw cannot start, when i put on the key it only shows the seat belt and break and the temperature on the dash board. no time or kilometre display. when i press the start key, it goes off

Mechanic's Assistant: Which belt is acting up? And when was it last changed?

I mean the sign for seat belt on the dash board display

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

BMW 523i 2006 E60

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 323i yourself? What have you tried so far?

I called other guys who claim to be bmw mechanics but they came tried to put diagnostic machine and it cannot read because it is not on

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I bought a new battery

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 4 days by:
9/22/2017
BMW Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 8 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You

Roger, BMW Master Tech