BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

2006 BMW 325xi, E90 Series, C110 Codes scanner indicates "93

Customer Question
2006 BMW 325xi, E90 Series...
2006 BMW 325xi, E90 Series, C110 Codes scanner indicates "93 Passenger AirBag Stage 1", part no. 912500, Coding index 08, Diagnose Index 08E0, Variant 457A, Hardware No. 10. Any idea on what part needs to be replaced? Thank you.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: 093 Passenger AirBag Stage 1
JA: What is the model of your '93 BMW?
Customer: 2006 BMW 325xi
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have done nothing so far other than use the scanner
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. Thank you.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: BMW

Please send me an e-mail response. ******************

I am planning to fix the car myself. I have Haynes Manual, etc. and have been doing work on cars for years.
9/14/2017
BMW Mechanic: Kenny, BMW Technician replied 2 months ago
Kenny
Kenny, BMW Technician

I suspect the passenger air bag stage 1 igniter (Pyro Technic) is measure outside of the desired resistance range. This is usually a straight forward diagnosis and repair it is indicating a faulty passenger airbag unit.

Kenny
Kenny
Kenny, BMW Technician