BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Parasitic batter drain, 06 325i, Had garage check fuses

Customer Question
Parasitic batter drain ...

Parasitic batter drain

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

06 325i

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 325i yourself? What have you tried so far?

Had garage check fuses unplugging, etc. Found nothing major Sleep module doe not sleep. light on by shift indicator

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Negative, only under dash

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

After charging battery and running down, 3 times, I shut engine off after driving long time. Starter would not turn over. Not enough power???

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: BMW
9/11/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 11 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
What is the last 7 of the vin?