BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

My hard top stuck mid way close, 2008 335i, i want know how…

Customer Question
My hard top stuck...

My hard top stuck mid way close

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

2008 335i

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 335i yourself? What have you tried so far?

I want know how to manually close it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: BMW
9/10/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 11 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

unfortunately there is no way to manually close this particular roof, BMW did not engineer one into the system.

if you need a good non dealer option to cut down on costs, check out www.bimmershops.com or www.bimrs.org for options.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle...