BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

My x3 bmw has 123000 miles on the odometer, bought used @

Customer Question
55000 Miles and I don't...
my x3 bmw has 123000 miles on the odometer, bought used @ 55000 Miles and I don't believe the brake fluid has ever been changed, brakes work just fine, a shop gave me an estimate of labor $138.- parts $27.- ???
JA: Have you checked the brake fluid? When was it last changed?
Customer: what do you think?
JA: What year is your X3?
Customer: 2005
JA: Are you fixing your X3 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing with the brake fluid, new rotors & pads in fronr
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 2 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
hi, can you please clarify what your question is? did you want to know if that was a fair price to have the fluid changed?
hello?
Roger, BMW Master Tech