BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

The cluster on my 2004 325i is not working - how much is…

Customer Question
The cluster on my...

The cluster on my 2004 325i is not working - how much is that kind of repair

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 325i yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just looked for fuses that were not working - if it is simple my husband can do it - but not sure how.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?

What would he look for?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: BMW
9/6/2017
BMW Mechanic: Edward, Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Edward
Edward, Service Technician

Hello and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

I would have him check these 3 fuses in the top of this wiring diagram. He will need a 12 volt test light or volt meter to make sure these 3 fuses have power on both sides of them and make sure they are not blown. They are fuse numbers, 10, 34, and 43, all 5 amp fuses.

Do you know if he checked those three fuses by chance?

Roger, BMW Master Tech