Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

Im a new owner of a 1990 bmw 750 il its in mint condition

Customer Question

hello im a new owner of a 1990 bmw 750 il its in mint condition with 90,000 original miles on her, my only problem is i cant locate the code for the radio and the one owner filed for a lost title but it takes like 6 to 8 weeks and he doesnt know it cause the car was sittin for like 10 years and its an import so its really fustrating cause every time i think i got the cold i put it in then the alarm start to go off then i have to start the process allover with another 30 seconds of horn
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: yes and yes
JA: Are you fixing your 750 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: well i took the radio all the way out cause i read in the bimmerfest deal that some people found their code inside their radio
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: yeah how do you put the code in once i get one
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 months ago.
What is the radio serial number?