BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

2002 bmw e65 would not start. Message gear neutral only wen…

Customer Question
2002 bmw e65 would...

2002 bmw e65 would not start. Message gear neutral only wen engine running

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

After an hour or two the car starts ????

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '02 BMW?

E65

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes but nothing. Just leave it for am hour or two and it good to go again

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just how to fix that problem

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: BMW
8/6/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
Have any diagnostics been carried out?
Roger, BMW Master Tech