BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Well... I have a 2006 525xi and it won't start... Won't tun…

Customer Question
Well... I have a...

Well... I have a 2006 525xi and it won't start... Won't tun over. It has power, new battery. Like the starter isn't getting power

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No... It's a new battery, installed in May and everything looks ckean

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 525xi yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked fuses in trunk and glove box, checked connections at battery in trunk so far...

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Evwrythingworks, electrically, as it should, just no crank... I'm thinking starter ??

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 8 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
Do you get any response at all when trying to start?
When u put the key in the ignition, u get the normal dash lights and hear the fuel pump but it doesn't crank... Windows, radio, everything works fine otherwise
you guys just hityncard for another $21... Bullshit
Roger, BMW Master Tech