BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

06 BMW 325i, power windows inop all doors, I can activate…

Customer Question
06 BMW 325i, power...

06 BMW 325i, power windows inop all doors, I can activate them with my scanner, no codes in system. I'm very limited to electrical diagrams on Euro cars. Is there an easy test to reset the system?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses?

I have checked the ones behind the glove box, I don't have diagram to ID the fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your BMW 325I yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I don't want to throw parts at it, just want to find a path to diagnose it correctly.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is there a site that has good detailed Euro info for diagnoses?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 2 days by:
8/4/2017
BMW Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 1 year ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You