BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I need to change my oxygen sensor. Where is it located? I…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my oxygen sensor. Where is it located?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you located all of the vehicle's oxygen sensors? Are the wires leading to and from each intact and in good shape?

I haven't checked the wires because I am not sure which ones they are.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

2005 X3

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your X3 yourself? What have you tried so far?

So far I ran a FIXD check and it indicated an oxygen sensor problem.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
BMW Mechanic: TIM MOHR, ASE MASTER TECH replied 1 year ago
TIM MOHR
TIM MOHR, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** are 4 o2 sensors on this, which one are you looking for?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
both
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is beginning to look like a scam to me. What happened to the free answers?

they are not free, this is a pay site, would you like to continue?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, Bye!