BMW

Connect one-on-one with a verified bmw mechanic who will answer your question

Steve
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

More related answers
All bmw mechanics are VERIFIED
It's a mini. My husband turned off the back up camera and I
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
My husband turned off the back up camera and I can't figure out how to turn it back on. It's a 2018 … read more
2003 mini s driver side lock will not lock. All others do
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
2003 mini Cooper s driver side lock will not lock. All others do with key fob or toggle inside vehicle. Manually will lock outside of vehicle. What possibly is the problem ? PLEASE !!! … read more
Well, it's a 2005 mini (basic edition). just bought it as a
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
well, it's a 2005 mini cooper (basic edition). just bought it as a cheap commuter. And because my kids love it... the honda hybrid probably would have been a better choice :). when trying to start the… read more
My mini comvertible top wont close. 07. It just happened
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, Owner
It just happened this afternoon. I havent tried much of anything yet. It sounds like the motor tries to engage and then it just stops … read more
Its my 08 mini s both my windows go down auto but not up and
mike switzer
mike switzer, bmw mechanic
its my 08 mini cooper s both my windows go down auto but not up and they don't dip when door is open . if I roll the windows up when they hit the top they either go half way down or go down the half i… read more
I have a 2005 mini cooper convertible and the top wont go down
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
I have a 2005 mini cooper convertible and the top wont go down all the way. The sun roof opens and then the windows go down and everything. It unlatches but then it stops. When I put it back to normal… read more
Stops at sun roof. Top and side windows wont go down JA:
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
Stops at sun roof. Top and side windows wont go down … read more
Mini cooper sport: my 2007 mini cooper s sun roof won't close
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Auto Technician
my 2007 mini cooper s sun roof won't close properly to seal. My husband's mechanic lubricated the tracks and the rubbers and seals. Once it pops up it will slide back and forth but once we try to clos… read more
Cooper S: Original owner 03 Mini Cooper S 75K Miles-had drivers
DaveTheCarGuy
DaveTheCarGuy, Associate Degree
Original owner '03 Mini Cooper S 75K Miles-had driver's window aligned because of wind noise past 50 MPH-2weeks window perfect. This week window is stuck in the up position. Removed door panel-viewed … read more
Cooper S: I have a 2007 Mini Cooper S. (R56) The heater isnt
Jerry, Service consultant
I have a 2007 Mini Cooper S. (R56) The heater isn't working all of the sudden and I think it's because it's been leaking a bit of coolant. In the last couple of months, the "overheat" light has come o… read more
goes down half way..local dealer..be if the motor works fine
Roger, BMW Master Tech
When I close the driver's side window in my Mini Cooper it closes all the way and then turns around and goes down half way. The local dealer thinks I need a new electric motor. But how can that be if … read more
1992 325is: driver side window goes..push..passenger goes
Sam, BMW Master technician
I have a 1992 325is. The driver side window goes up and down in 1/2 inch increments when you push the button. The passenger goes up and down normally. I have the dual click switches for auto up and do… read more
passenger door..Convertible top..Sunroof..other 3 windows work fine
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
2005 MINI Cooper S Convertible - passenger door window stopped auto adjusting upon door opening & closing, stopped operating altogether. Convertible top will not go down. "Sunroof" feature still works… read more
I have a 2009 MINI Cooper S. I put the key in the ignition
ZZDaryl
ZZDaryl, Lead Auto Tech
i have a 2009 MINI Cooper S. I put the key in the ignition and pressed the start button. It gave a 1/2 second effort and then everything locked up. The key is stuck in the ignition. The car is not sta… read more
1997 BMW 328i: Conv...issues with the Drivers door..jumps..same thing
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
I have a 1997 BMW 328i Conv. having issues with the Drivers door. With the window closed driving, the window jumps up and down rapidly, stops about a 1/4 inch from top for a moment then will close.. f… read more
Replacing..my 2008 mini cooper, the window..door window
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
After replacing the door glass on my 2008 mini cooper, the window does not go all the way up. How do I reset the door window.… read more
Hey..the drivers door power window motor in a mini cooper..back down
jon-t
jon-t, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
hey,I need the sequence for resetting the drivers door power window motor in a mini cooper 2008, the door got a slight dent in it and the window rolls back down partially when the power up is used,in … read more
Mini cooper..window motor..the selenoid clicking in the door when I
Roger, BMW Master Tech
I have a 2004 mini cooper. The window motor on the right side has stopped working. I can hear the selenoid clicking in the door when I move the switch. The problem is that I cannot remove the window w… read more