BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

My 2005 ,,mini driver side window stopped working in the…

Customer Question
My 2005 ,,mini cooper...

My 2005 ,,mini cooper driver side window stopped working in the down position.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?

With the door closed, hitting the up switch makes the glas twitch, then back off a bit as if it "thinks" the window is all the way up nope - had the motor replaced about 2 months ago but its been working fine until yetsterad whhen I was driving around

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

Ummmm.......manual? this is a window question,....

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: BMW
7/28/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 11 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
It sounds like you have a failed window regulator - it will need to be replaced. questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.