peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

2007 530xi yaw sensor location? looked under the driver's

Customer Question

2007 530xi yaw sensor location?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your BMW 530xi. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: looked under the driver's seat, not there
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This sensor is located under the passenger front seat area as shown below.The passenger front seat assembly needs removed as well as the cover strip as shown below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fn7ddw2u4u522b5/y-07-26.gif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2rltl923h2ig087/s-07-26.gif?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?