Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have a 2013 BMW 740li. Car doors are not opening or

Customer Question

I have a 2013 BMW 740li. Car doors are not opening or closing properly. I was in the car and could not get out of driver's door. Climbed over and went out passengers door. Pushed locks down with my hand to lock for the night. Next day car not opening. Got in the car and starts and I can drive. Can not open doors on passenger side. What is the issue?
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Also door to gas tank not opening had to go into the trunk for the release button. It usually opens by pressing.
Expert:  Shawn Few replied 2 months ago.

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Good evening. I ended up taking it to Passport BMW. The problem was the rear door draining too much power which caused the fuse to blow. The cost to fix it is $1773.