BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

05 BMW X3 30i WBXPA93405WD02221 Need the procedure for

05 BMW X3 30i WBXPA93405WD02221Need...
05 BMW X3 30i WBXPA93405WD02221Need the procedure for replacing the heater core.Please and thanks!
6/24/2017
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Give me just a moment to supply this information.

Here is the information that you have requested. I have attached step by step information for the removal and replacement of the dash and the heater core. This combine information should have you covered.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate and I will continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Just as a reminder, please don't forget to rate the service as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for the answers provided. Thanks again.

Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician