Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have the ABS, Brake and 4x4 lights on. Checked for codes

Customer Question

Hi i have the ABS, Brake and 4x4 lights on. Checked for codes and i got "D35C - MessageLDM"
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.
hi, how can I help you with this? did you want to know possible causes?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Steve,
Well, i checked the abs speed sensors, they are all fine. I have a diagnostic tool with live data and made a driving test, they were perfect and consistent with the speed. That tells me that the abs module is also ok. I checked the transfer case solenoid/motor and no clicking noise. The code comes back immediately after deleting it, only you need to turn the ignition off and on again, don't even need to start the car. Any other possible causes? Thank you Steve
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Forgot to mention that brakes are brand new, just installed and both rear and front brake sensors are new too, so it's not the brakes also.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I see you are on line now. If you have difficulties help me in this issue which i agree is not easy (this code is very rear), please release it to other experts. Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Any expert that has seen this code D35C?