Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

4560 bmw x5 2011, ok here is the thing sold my bmw 2010 3.L

Customer Question

Hi there 4560 bmw x5 2011
JA: Are you fixing your X5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ok here is the thing sold my bmw 2010 3.L D 2 month late they called me that engine doen't start!!!!! my michanic
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: checked and he said it's 2 injectors we had changed them didnt start we changed new high pump it start
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: well at the moment we we drive over 3k rev
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
Can you please clarify what your question is?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok Bmw X5 2010 3.L D sold it two month ago, buyer called me that the car cuts out in the trafic he couldn't start it again. we checked and it was 2 injectors and high pump we replaced and it started but everytime we go over 3k rev it seem lose its power and it comes up with faulft code 4560. engine light comes on and it cuts out again rial prusser sensor plasable ? any idea ? please
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you.. I would suspect a bad pressure sensor or bad turbo. You do not have any requirement to help rectify this, the vehicle is no longer yours.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.