BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

2003 bmi 325xi won't start. 325xi; just installed a brand

Customer Question
2003 bmi 325xi won't start JA...
2003 bmi 325xi won't start
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: No
JA: What is the model of your '03 BMW?
Customer: 325xi; just installed a brand new battery today
JA: Are you fixing your 325xi yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Disconnect the negative cable for 30 seconds and we put a new battery in and then we disconnected the cable for 30 seconds we close the doors and operated with the electronic key we think there's an alarm override in operation
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Cannot use the key to open car wants lock cylinder continuously Circle 360 and car has been leaking oil for the last two weeks very little but looking just the same oil is full oil level reads full
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: BMW
11/18/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 1 year ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
does the remote lock and unlock the car?
Roger, BMW Master Tech