ok, below is the procedure for programming the fob, make sure you follow it exactly, and it will program it properly,Tim
1. Have all the keys on you when you get into the car.
2. Get in and shut the doors (don't open them until your finished programing)
3. Put a key in the ignition and turn to the first click, then back and take the key out all within 5 seconds
4. Now hold down the unlock button, while holding it down press the lock button 3 times, then release the unlock button, the doors should lock and unlock. DON'T touch the doors or door locks yet.
5. Repeat action 4 for any other keys
6. Once you've finished doing this to all the keys you can open the door or put a key in the ignition to finish the programming.
7. Try the lock and unlock with the keys, they should work, if they don't try again, the sequence is critical