BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

Its a mini s, 2008, no, it worked fine earlier, now it wont

Customer Question
its a mini cooper s JA...
its a mini cooper s
JA: What year is your MINI?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: it worked fine earlier, now it wont start
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: connections look fine
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: BMW
10/1/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 1 year ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
what question can I answer for you about this? what information are you seeking?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I put the key fob in and nothing happens, no lights come on, and I am not able to depress the break to press the start button
the car has no electric power at all? no interior lights? nothing?
Roger, BMW Master Tech