BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

I have a bmw x5 2004 4.4i and when the motor in running in

Customer Question
hi there I have a...
hi there I have a bmw x5 2004 4.4i and when the motor in running in low is shake a lot
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: automatic
JA: Are you fixing your X5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no, I don't
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: so i see that there is one of the coil that doesn't look the same as the others one
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: BMW
9/26/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 1 year ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
hi,
what question did you have specifically on this?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

hi, what manuals/instructions do you want?

Roger, BMW Master Tech