Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a 2010 BMW 528i. I am having an issue of the car

Customer Question

I have a 2010 BMW 528i. I am having an issue of the car jerking when stopped. It does it at stop lights and basically anytime the car is at not moving. The check engine light is not on but I just replaced a coil filter due to a misfire. The RPMs idle slightly high. In between the 0 and 1. Can you help?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

hi, what kind of help are you seeking with this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was hoping for some suggestions of what would be the cause
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
.
Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.
.

what you have described is most commonly caused by a failed engine mount which would require the faulty mount be replaced.

.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
if there are no additional questions please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating