BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

Codes PO313, PO183, PO174 and PI085 on a 2002 BMW 325i which

Customer Question
parts do i need? JA: Do...
Codes PO313, PO183, PO174 and PI085 on a 2002 BMW 325i which parts do i need?
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: nope
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: to fix it myself haven't done anything yet just got the reading today
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: that is it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: BMW
8/27/2016
BMW Mechanic: Kenny, BMW Technician replied 1 year ago
Kenny
Kenny, BMW Technician

P0313 Misfire Detected with Low Fuel
P0183 Fuel Temperature Sensor A Circuit High Input

P0174 System too Lean (Bank 2)

P0185 Fuel Temperature Sensor B Circuit Malfunction

It seems like your vehicle ran out of fuel or almost ran out of fuel. I would check the fuel level, If that seems correct on the dash I would add fuel and see if the gauge moves. I have replaced a lot of fuel tank sensors because they did not read at the bottom of the tank.

Kenny
Kenny
Kenny, BMW Technician