BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

I need the radio code for my radio. I have the serial #

Customer Question
I need the radio code...
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 day by:
8/9/2016
BMW Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician