peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Need radio code, No, 1999 z3 converts le, Yes. And havnt

Customer Question

Need radio code
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: No
JA: What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: 1999 z3 converts le
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. And havnt tried anything yet
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Found it ourself no one I our area can us with I it
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need radio code for a 1999 new z3
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bmw z3
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No one in our area has been able to help us to get the code. It said it is a bmw radio
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately usually the only place that can get this code for you is a dealer.In some cases they may not charge for this code if you show them proof of ownership and a photo ID.One other possible option is this link here http://www.radio-code.com/BMWPayPageRadioCode.htm.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete