Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

12 BMW750I ACTIVE HYBRIDS ,AFTER A MINOR CAR ACCIDENT DRIVER

Customer Question

12 BMW750I ACTIVE HYBRIDS ,AFTER A MINOR CAR ACCIDENT DRIVER AIRBAG DEPLOYED ,I HAVE CHANGE REGULAR BATTERY CABLE ,BUT CAR STILL WONT START,WHAT ELSE NEED TO BEN DONE TO GET IT START ,IS THERE SOME HYBRIDS ACTIVATION SWITCH THAT NEEDS TO TURN ON,THANKS
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
.
Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.

.

to answer your question, no, there is no activation swtich that needs to be turned on. there is some kind of mechanical or module fault preventing start. you will need to have the car scanned with a factory BMW scan tool to verify the cause.
.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.