BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

My radio is integrated with the speedometer and it does'nt

Customer Question
work. The speedometer works and...
My radio is integrated with the speedometer and it does'nt work. The speedometer works and the round lights that say certain eng seat belt... work but the radio or the display above the radio does not light up. 2008 mini cooper s
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: BMW
6/23/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 1 year ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What has been checked so far?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I've checked the fuses and they seem to be ok.
what is the last 7 digits of the vin?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Tv38695
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Tv38659

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

.

thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.

.

if no fuses are blown then this is just a simple failure of the cluster itself. It is sold as one unit so would either need to be replaced or sent out for repair to this place (3rd option on the page): http://www.hitechserv.com/electronics-repair/oem-navigation-dvd-cd-changer-repair/46

.

sorry if you were hoping for a different answer, please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for my honest answer and I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

if there are no additional questions please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating
were you having a problem selecting a positive rating? please let me know
Steve
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert