BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

My back window on my BMW 320D is in lock position but the

Customer Question
window is still open? JA: Sometimes...
my back window on my BMW 320D is in lock position but the window is still open?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the wiper was working on and off now its gone dead :(
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: well I have it open I must get the lock to release have you any tips
JA: Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?
Customer: its the back window that won't lock cos the lock is in lock position after trying to see if the wiper motor was working
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: BMW
6/1/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 1 year ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

is this a wagon/touring model?

Roger, BMW Master Tech