Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

How to install front wiper arms 05 bow x3

Customer Question

Category: BMW
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,HERE is a link to the instructions. You may need to rent the wiper arm puller, however many times you can tap on the wiper arm and it will come off for you.Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We bought a new sleeve for the arm but it will no fit on wiper shaft
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The wiper arm slips down all the way to cowl and will allow sleeve to seat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The sleeve brand new will not even start on wiper arm motor shaft it is a hex
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand this lineThe wiper arm slips down all the way to cowl and will allow sleeve to seatcan you possibly upload a photo so I can see what you are seeing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok do I need your cell to send photo?
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
No, you should see a toolbar and on it is a paper clip icon. We use this to upload photos. If you don't have it then it will need to go someplace like photo bucket and then send me a link
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unable to upload pictures
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
ok, well let me open this up for the other experts. I provided the information you asked for, and likely would not have responded had you stated up front what is going on.Please don't reply to me or rate as it will lock the question back to me.