BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

Dashboard Master Warning Indicator what and how do I fix JA:

Customer Question
Dashboard Master Warning Indicator what...
Dashboard Master Warning Indicator what and how do I fix
JA: It's good that it's giving you information about the problem. The BMW Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just a red light that has appeared with a triangle & ! in between it then arrow in a circle going the other way
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: and also I am having many difficultys wit the onboard com
JA: Is there anything else the BMW Mechanic should be aware of about your BMW?
Customer: e46 series 1.8.i
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/17/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 1 year ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.m
What exactly is the warning you have?
Roger, BMW Master Tech