peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I just got this z3 and the rsio JA: Thanks. Can you give

Customer Question

I just got this z3 and the rsio
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sorry the radio needs a code
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In most cases the radio code for this model here has to be obtained from a dealer.They may not charge for this code info if you show proof of ownership and a photo ID in some cases.The other option in some cases is the link here http://www.radio-code.com/BMWPayPageRadioCode.htm.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete