BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

Won't start after running out of fas, Was in the body shop.

Customer Question
Won't start after running out...
Won't start after running out of fas
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Was in the body shop. Came to get it. Battery was dead. Trying to boost. Turns over fine but won't start
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The BMW Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes. I am here to pick it up
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just trying to boost. Turns over fine. Just won't start
JA: Is there anything else the BMW Mechanic should be aware of about your BMW?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: Ok
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: BMW
3/24/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 1 year ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
what is the year and model of your car?
hello?
Roger, BMW Master Tech