mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

I need a 2016 BMW X5 Technical Details like Engine NO. and

Customer Question

Hi I need a 2016 BMW X5 Technical Details like Engine NO. and Prod Date something like this thankyou!
VIN#5UXKROC54GOS85719
vin#5UXKROC56GOS88024
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one else here has posted any info on the technical details for your model in some cases this may be difficult to obtain and you may have to see if you can obtain this info from a dealer.IN some cases they may not charge for this info and usually you can obtain it from the parts department.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue to see if you can get this info here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi can u get me all those engine number?

Unfortunately I dont have access myself to these here.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pls find out I really need some one can solve the problems.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Kenny replied 1 year ago.

0S85719 is X5 35ix prod date of 1/2016 with a N55 engine

OS88024 is not coming as anything is it correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Kenny replied 1 year ago.

Do you have the correct VIN number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
VIN#5UXKROC54GOS85719
vin#5UXKROC56GOS88024
Expert:  Kenny replied 1 year ago.

Ok I Got it.

OS88024 is 2016 X5 35ix prod date of 2/2016 with a N55 engine

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIN 5UXKR0C54G0S85719

Type code KR03

Model X5 XDRIVE35I (USA)

E-F-R series F15

Series X

Type All-Road

Steering LL

Doors 5

Engine N55

Displacement 3.00

Power 225 (306 hp)

Drive ALLR

Transmission AUT

Paint code 300 - ALPINWEISS 3

Upholstery code LCSW - LEDER DAKOTA/SCH

Prod.date 2016-01-11

VIN 5UXKR0C56G0S88024

Type code KR03

Model X5 XDRIVE35I (USA)

E-F-R series F15

Series X

Type All-Road

Steering LL

Doors 5

Engine N55

Displacement 3.00

Power 225 (306 hp)

Drive ALLR

Transmission AUT

Paint code 475 - BLACK SAPPHIRE METALLI

Upholstery code LCB8 - LEDER DAKOTA/TER

Prod.date 2016-02-08

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a exactly Engine number each car has their own Engine number same as VIN not N55.
Expert:  Kenny replied 1 year ago.

They both are N55B30

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Every car they have a different Engine number can not be same.
Expert:  mike switzer replied 1 year ago.

every car does not have a different engine number if they have a number on them it will match the vin other wise it is a n55 engine in your x5.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not true. each car they have their own Engine series number.

that is the series number N55 just like honda have the k24a1 or k24a3 there may be different variants of that engine but only a very few. and parts are interchangeable.