Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I just replaced the bake booster and the brake fluid after

Customer Question

I just replaced the bake booster and the brake fluid after driving for 15 min the dbc light came on
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I replaced the brake booster the car is working good no issues with braking just the light for the dbc came on am the dbc light also I had to reset the clock
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I just spend good money on the booster
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: So far nothing I was hoping to have the battery check
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The BMW Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else the BMW Mechanic should be aware of about your BMW?
Customer: Nope just when I start the car there are no warnings but at soon I drive like 10 miles the lights come on
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
what exactly was your question about this?