BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

I. Have a bmw E60 2008 model its hard to start first time in

Customer Question
Hi I. Have a bmw...
Hi I. Have a bmw E60 2008 model its hard to start for the first time in the morning after that it keeps running fine for the hole day thanks.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The hard starting is the problem that some time I have to restart 4 to Five times before it start with the rpm running up and down for some time.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I changed the pump and filter,plugs coils.and the starting switch. Waiting
JA: Is there anything else the BMW Mechanic should be aware of about your BMW?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: BMW
3/18/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 1 year ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What pump did you change? The fuel pump?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
fuel pump
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Still waiting
what engine variant is your vehicle?
Roger, BMW Master Tech