Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have a 2001 BMW x5 3.0 my car wouldn't turn on I changed

Customer Question

I have a 2001 BMW x5 3.0 my car wouldn't turn on I changed starter and then car went on . Then I turned off car retry to turn car on and it won't start
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I hv a 2001 BMW x5 3.0 car wouldn't start changed starter , starter was bad . So after I changed it it was good car turned on then when I shut car off I retry ed to to turn on n it won't go on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I changed the started
JA: Is there anything else the BMW Mechanic should be aware of about your BMW?
Customer: No
JA: Our top BMW Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the BMW Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the BMW Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
what does the car do when you try to start it now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing it doesn't even make any noise all the lights go on its like it was before I changed the starter