BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

My turn signal work on the outside but not on the dash. and…

Customer Question
My turn signal work...

My turn signal work on the outside but not on the dash. and I can't do any thing with the radio. my seat heaters stop working. my right mirror stop working on back up. and my key remote stop working all at once.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

How

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?

The radio is on but you can't do anything with it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
3/7/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
This is almost always caused by a failed ignition switch so you should have yours replaced as a first step
If the problem persists then the other possible causes would be a failed control module in the car that is causing interference and taking other systems offline, or power boy another wiring/voltage issue
By far the likely cause is the ignition switch
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
as the question has been answered, please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating
.
Your phone call request payment failed. I have re proposed a phone call. If you do not wish to have he call, please select a positive rating to ensure I receive proper credit for my time and answer out of the funds which you have already paid to answer your question
Steve
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert