Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

My cd changer gam how can I to get them out, I can,t removed

Customer Question

My cd changer gam how can I to get them out
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I can,t removed & loading the cd
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No
JA: OK! The BMW Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the BMW Mechanic should be aware of about your BMW?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the BMW Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
I would suggest trying the following:
unplugging the changer then plugging it back in
pounding on it with a fist or knuckles while trying to eject as sometimes the vibrations from the pounding will un jam things
if this does not work you can also try prying the cassette out with a knife
if all fails, the unit will need to be taken apart to retrieve the CDs
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.