Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

Car idles fine but when you give it gas and then runs very

Customer Question

car idles fine but when you give it gas and then runs very ruff and is undrivable for any distance...take foot of the pedal and idles smooth...change both fuel pumps today...mass air sensor...new plugs, wires cap and rotor....any ideas?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: only if I can but might just have it towed in to the Magic Mechanic shop here in Orlando if I can not fix it myself....
JA: Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?
Customer: this problem happened overnight
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** year, model, and engine size of BMW? Is check engine light on? Thanks.