BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Please help me start my bmw 325ci e46 body with m54 engine i…

Customer Question
please help me start my...
please help me start my bmw 325ci e46 body with m54 engine i got an error code p1843 a previous mechanic did something to start it for a single use but no more than that so i just need to know what he did for that one time
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 day by:
2/24/2016
BMW Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you explain what type of starting problem you are having , dose the engine crank and not start or are you having a no crank condition? Post back with complete information with as many details and I will try and help you get this resolved.