Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I'm having a strange self-leveling suspension issue w/ my

Customer Question

Hi Sam, I'm having a strange self-leveling suspension issue w/ my BMW X5 4.8is 2006.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Self-leveling inactive comes on immediately. Sometimes the front two struts are deflated when I get in the car. I can hear the compressor kick off, but the bags don't immediately fill. When I drive it around for a bit, then park, the suspension is often back at the normal ride height.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
what was your question specifically about this?