BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Recently I changed the coolant pipes under the intake

Customer Question
manifold which were leaking....
Recently I changed the coolant pipes under the intake manifold which were leaking. Prior to this the car was running fine as a matter of fact it had just passed smog. After replacing the pipes, manifold gasket and putting it all back together again it goes to start but immediately stalls. It isn't the fuel pump and the injectors are getting fuel I've checked that out and don't know what to look at next. Can you help me out?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
2/21/2016
BMW Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Double check to see if anything was bumped loose or damaged in any way at all causing this fault here.In alot of cases after a repair like this is done with an issue like this here this can be due to a loose or damaged vacuum hose or component needing installed correctly or repaired.If this is or has been double checked already and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician