BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

My name is ***** ***** i have an 01 bmw 325i im trying to…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** i have an 01 bmw 325i im trying to find out if it has 2 camshft senors and what are the locations and where are the crank sensor as well

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Im getting power acts like it wants to start but wont i scanned it and im getting bank 1 and bank 2 codes and camshaft position senor codes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
2/19/2016
BMW Mechanic: Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer replied 2 years ago
Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer

Hi there. Welcome to our site!

A code is the way the onboard computer warns us a particular circuit being out of parameter. It does not indicate a specific component is bad. Having said that, I could probably help you diagnose this no-start issue, but I would first need to know what the specific code numbers are. We can then proceed with our diagnosis once I have that information.

Best Regards.