BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Power mirrors, power windows ,& power lock doesn't work

Customer Question
Power mirrors , power...

Power mirrors , power windows ,& power lock doesn't work

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a BMW. The BMW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I had the car off for a half hour with the key in the ignition and when I started the vehicle the buttons for the mirrors , windows & door locks don't work

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the BMW Mechanic should know about your BMW?

I'm thinking it a fuse

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
2/18/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What year and model is your car?
hello? what year and model is the car?