Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

, It died and when I went to restart it it start to

Customer Question

Ken
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It died and when I went to restart it it start to crank then it stopped like the battery was dead. I had the battery check and it was good Still it will not crank when you turn on the key everything come on but you do not here the fuel pump coming on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — BMW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What diagnostics have been Carried out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
None
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
the car has full power but nothing happens when you attempt to start? no sounds? nothing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its not a car so you are the wrong person I need to talk too. I tried cancel with no luck even sent msg your company still charged my card