jeep10000
jeep10000,
12365498

What are the torque settings intake manilfold on a BMW X5

Customer Question

Hi what are the torque settings for the intake manilfold on a BMW X5 e53 3.0D
Category: BMW
Expert:  jeep10000 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. The torque specs for the intake are:

ThreadMeasure

M8 bolts are torqued to 22 Nm

M7 bolts are torqued to 15 Nm

M6 bolts are torqued to 10 Nm

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that Chris is there a work shop manual I can get hold of
Expert:  jeep10000 replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome! I think you should be able to find a Haynes shop manual for that vehicle. Do a Google search for "Haynes manuals" and see if you can purchase one from them on line. If you cannot, let me know and I will research it for you.

Chris

Expert:  jeep10000 replied 1 year ago.

Before you go, would you take a minute to rate my service today? I would really appreciate it and if you need further help or have any follow up questions, I will continue to help you even after you rate.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  jeep10000 replied 1 year ago.

PLEASE don't forget to rate my service when you get a chance. I get absolutely no credit unless you do.

Thank you!

Cheers,

Chris

Expert:  jeep10000 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  jeep10000 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  jeep10000 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  jeep10000 replied 1 year ago.

Why won't you take a minute to rate my service? Did I do something wrong? If so, please let me know why so that I don't maketgat mistake again

Chris