BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

The air in my 2008 bmw x5 3.0 is blowing hot but the freon…

Customer Question
The air in my 2008...
The air in my 2008 bmw x5 3.0 is blowing hot but the freon is full
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/3/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
I would have the Freon professionally evacuated and recharged, check for a failed heater valve or for a faulty engine fan or AC system sensor (the sensors require a BMW factory scan tool for the diagnosis)
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.