BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

My problem is i have a 2000 bmw 323i that give a hard start…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** problem is i have a 2000 bmw 323i that give a hard start when the engine is hot

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When i drive it for a periofd of time turn it off come back to it to start it , it tries to turn over but dont then i swing the key again and it starts

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/3/2016
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
this would most likely be caused by one or more leaking fuel injectors.
you will need to have the plugs removed and look down for any clean pistons to identify the problem injector(s)
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
if there are no additional questions please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating